Hello to all. I hope all are doing well. Please evaluate my writing task and give your useful feedback. Thank you

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents for instance for music and sport. And others are not. However, it’s sometimes claimed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or musician. Discuss both ideas and give your opinion.

-----------------------
It is commonly believed that few people blessed with the hidden talents like singing, dancing and sport. However, sometimes it is agreed that if a proper training has given to anyone, it can be fruitful to become an excellent musician or sports person. In my opinion, it certainly makes sense that those people who born with these enormous talents become more successful in their lives.

On the one side, a person who identifies or realize their certain skills and choose that talent as his/her career will live an exquisite life. Moreover, it will also increase an interest and enthusiasm to work and will get command in that field. For example, A famous footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, which has the great reputation and huge fan following in the world because his father knew and had to find out his passion at the age of 5 years.

On the flip side, a proper guidance and training will definitely lift a child to a respective level and will make them as an extravagant. A child adopts these things quickly at their starting age. For example, World-renowned wicket keeper batsmen M.S Dhoni, who used to be a goalkeeper during his school days but when his coach worked hard on his wicket-keeping skills and gave him hard practice session, he is now one of the tremendous batsmen as well as the best captain of the world.

In conclusion, both side ideas have their merits but I strongly believe that people with such talents do not have any kind of fear, stress or nervousness in his/her life. They adopt these things in their lives will become successful and certainly will lead to a better life.