Can Someone please evaluate my essay? What are my problem areas?

A large number of deaths are caused by road accidents. Why do so many road accidents occur? Make recommendations that would help to reduce the number of road accidents.

Admittedly, due to increased road accidents, legions of people lose their precious lives everyday. Various reasons are incorporated with this trend; many remedial measures,if adopted and followed,can mitigate this problem to a great extent.

To begin with, one of the primary reasons of increasing fatal road accidents is rash and reckless driving. People nowadays are always in haste whenever they commute to their workplaces or homes. So, to arrive on time, they tend to drive fast and recklessly.Consequently, it leads to severe road mishaps and death. Moreover, People not only drive fast but they also use mobile phones while driving and get easily distracted from roads and become prone to accidents. Apart from this, the dilapidated roads and ill-conditioned vehicles also contribute towards the increase in road accidents. In many developing countries such as Pakistan and India, the condition of some roads is extremely bad and to avoid the potholes, the vehicles have to apply brakes abruptly and it causes serious vehicle damage and collision with other vehicles. Ultimately, it results in increase in the death rate. In addition to this, extreme weather conditions such as heavy rainfall, fog , and snow are equally responsible for rad accidents. For example, recently due to heavy rainfall and floods in India, many people lost their lives in serious road accidents.

Moving further, to alleviate this problem of increasing fatal road accidents, the most effective measure is to initiate counseling at schools and colleges. Educational authorities should encourage the students to use more public transport to avoid accidents and for their own safety. Moreover, the government or NGOs should increase awareness among people for road safety by organizing some road-safety campaigns and programs. With these campaigns, people can learn about the safety measures to follow, traffic rules to follow, and how their contribution can help in reducing the road accidents. In addition to this, government should enact stern rules and laws to follow and anyone who breaks these road rules should be given severe punishments. Apart from this, increase age for the issuance of license would also helps in reducing the road mishaps as there would be more mature and responsible drivers in the roads.

In conclusion,by considering the given information, reckless driving and dilapidated roads are the significant reasons for increasing death rates due to road accidents. However, some effective measures such as road-safety campaigns and strict rules, can be put forth to curb the number of road accidents.

I read your essay and realized that you have two main issues:

1. Relative clauses : 1.0 7.30460921844 14% => More relative clauses wanted.

2. Unique words percentage: 0.524630541872 0.561755894193 93% => More unique words wanted or less content wanted.

the e-grade is expecting:

------------------

your essay links go here:
https://www.testbig.com/ielts-writing-task-ii-ielts-general-training-es…