The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed.

Submitted by zentirot on Tue, 01/15/2019 - 10:56
Images

The three pie charts show the amount of information as to three different categories in terms of global expenditure, resources consumed by countries along with the distribution of the population around the world.

It is clear that people predominantly settle in Asia. However, the USA and European countries account for the largest percentage of resources used worldwide. Global spending on other demands, apart from food, clothing, housing as well as transport, is by far the largest amount.

With regard to world population, 57% of global citizens are Asian inhabitants, which are well over fourfold as high as those for any other sectors. Either American or European countries each receive only 14% of population worldwide, while the main consumption of resources is seen in the USA and Europe, with 60% in total. In fact, the amount of population living in other areas, aside from four top crowded continents, makes up a negligible percentage.

In respect of spending worldwide, 24% of an average household budget goes on food demands, which is double the expenditure on housing cost. Noticeably, people generally spend 40% of their budget on other demands, except for basic needs. Meanwhile, transports costs and apparel costs take roughly 20% and 5% of household spending respectively.