Please review my letter write up and evaluate please.

Write a letter to an English-speaking friend. In your letter,

explain why you changed jobs
describe your new job
tell him / her your other news

Dear Shiel,
How are you ? It's been a long time since we last met. Hope you are doing good.
I would like to let you know about my recent personal and professional development.

I've got an excellent opportunity to work in a multinational company and just completed three months over there. Since I get bored working on monotonous work in previous company and always wanted to explore better options in latest technologies such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, I decided to lookout for larger prospects , luckily got an offer from Microsoft , they would like me to provide initial training in these fields and that's how all started.

It's been really good time here for initial 2 months as I received world class training in these new skills which I always wanted to work in and it was a really wonderful experience and excited to let you know that I had cleared the training. I am working on real production application ,although its very challenging work but I'm really enjoying it.

On personal front, we had just celebrated 3rd birthday of my son and my wife almost settled down in new city. it's really difficult to stay away from parents however exciting journey just begun.

Eagerly waiting to know about news from your end. Have a good one. Take care.

Best wishes,
Ronak

Get an official IELTS/TOEFL certificate
We provide requisite assistance to those who, for one reason or another are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact us through the details below to know more about our services;

Telegram: Registraboard
Whatsapp: +1 (513) 620—6443