Advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city

These day, living in a big city seems to be a good choice for those who want to work for their dream. While there are plenty of people that would love to move to the city, its life is not for everyone. there fore, I will discuss some pros and cons of living in a big city.

First, about the advantages, it is not hard to find a well-paid job there. we will have a lot of chances to try many kinds at of jobs and also can widen our knowledge. What is more, there are variety of places to visit and dis cover. As a result, you can enjoy and never get bored with the life in a big city.

On the other hand, living in a big city comes with draw backs. To begin with, it is dangerous. big cities attract big population, so it have a high crime rate and we may become the victims. Moreover, housing costs a lot because of the lack of plast space. In order to pay rent, we have to work hard.

To sum up, there are advantages and disadvantages of living in a big city. If you just enjoy your life and don't mind anything outside, big cities are suitable for you. And in my opinion, living in a big city is a huge chance that I would never miss.