Universities should accept equal number of male and female students in every subject.

In this world, there is an emerging number of universities opening up day by day as the need of students to learn or get degree, without wasting time, is increasing. Many male and female members take admissions in different subjects every year.

Unfortunately, in some countries, many universities have bounded criteria to register more number of male students as compared to females. Due to the least availability of seats for female students, they are forced to leave studies which have become the cause of illiteracy rate to increase.

Similarly in Pakistan, more seats are available for males as compared to females both in public or private institutes. For instance, in University of Lahore, the number of seats for male students is greater in number in Bachelors of Physics but number of seats for females is greater than males in Bachelors of Architecture. It is no less than injustice for females.

However, it is an undeniable fact that less number of females decide to study in universities but in addition to it, they do not get admission in field of their own choice because of lack of seats for female students. This injustice not only causes the illiteracy to be increased but also tends the females to be degraded themselves. In Islam, it is clearly declared there are equal rights for both men and women. Both are creation of God Almighty. There is no Islamic law which states that females are inferior to males by any aspect of life.

Eventually, I will conclude from all discussion above that it must be equal opportunity for male and female students in all universities with equal number of seats in every offered program as it is a right of women to choose field whatever they want. There should be no enforcement on females for limited fields of education.

there is an emerging number of universities open up day by day as need of students
there is an emerging number of universities opening up day by day as the need of students

This injustice not only the cause of illiteracy increment but also urges the females to keep their values down
Description: Not only...but also is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?