Essay topics: There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution.
Music is food for the soul, mind and body. People listen to the music according to their mood to relax and enjoy their time. It could be international songs or folk music. However, these days people’s preferred choice is the international music due to its global appeal. This essay will explain why the traditional folk music is important for the society and how it helps the society.
Firstly, traditional music is an integral part of a culture of the country. The vibrations and tones describe the traditions of the society. For example, the Indian classical music defines the Indian culture and behavior through its variety of tones. There is a music for every state of the mind such as if you are happy, sad or in a family function. Therefore, traditional music weighs more than international music.
On the other hand, the international music is prepared with a global appeal by multinational music corporations. It has a cool, jazzy and vibrant approach to attract the global population. For example, Shakira’s waka waka song was played in the opening ceremony of Soccer World Cup. However, it did not last long in people’s heart due to lack of substance. The substance comes when people are able to connect themselves to music. Therefore, the international music lives for a smaller time in peoples’ memories.
This essay explained that the traditional music connects with culture and traditions of the people which the international music is failed to do that, owing to its global nature. In my opinion, the traditional music is indispensable due to its close association to society and culture in the
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 week 1 day ago||daly.shaker.99@...||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 4 days ago||pramodj||56||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 3 days ago||mirandajose||61||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Sai sushma||73||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 11 hours ago||drtruong92||44||Read full essay|
|4 weeks 1 day ago||Muhammad Waleed Khan||56||Read full essay|
|1 month 6 days firstname.lastname@example.org||78||Read full essay|
|1 month 6 days email@example.com||84||Read full essay|
|1 month 1 week ago||fachryadul92||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 weeks ago||tvda1711||56||Read full essay|
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. It is more positive for their future prospects, though it can also have some adverse effects. Do you agree or disagree? (77)
- The majority of television news being reported is bad news: wars, famines, accidents and crime. Some people think that television news should be a mixture of good and bad news.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement and discuss why you ch (86)
- Some people think that it would be better for large companies andindustry to move to regional areas outside large urban centres.Others believe that companies and industries should remain inmore urban areas.Choose which position you most agree with and dis (55)
- Studying at a good overseas university is better than studyingat a university in your own country.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experie (72)
- Online language learning has advantages over classroominstruction.Choose whether you agree or disagree with this statement anddiscuss why you chose that position. Support your point of viewwith details from your own experiences, observations orreading. (77)
- Schools must prepare students for the university rather than for work. Support your point of view. How far you agree with this statement. Give examples from your own experience. (55)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the International music that is heard everywhere nowadays?Please provide solution. (55)
- It is becoming increasingly popular to have a year off between finishing school and going to university. Some people believe that the year off is a waste of time while others believe that it is necessary.Choose which position you most agree with and discu (77.3333)
- Nowadays Television has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this (72)
- The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes? Who is responsible to combat this? What measures?The environment we live in is in danger due to various global problems. What are the underlying causes (11)