The time people devote to job leaves very little time for personal life How widespread is the problem What problem will this shortage for time cause

The time people devote to job leaves very little time for personal life. How widespread is the problem? What problem will this shortage for time cause?

People spending more time in work than their personal life has become more and more popular over the world. Therefore, this has led to various problems such as physical damage and mental health. In this essay, I shall discuss these problems and explore a possible solution.
The problem of shortage for personal time is mainly caused by ambitious for earning money. In result, people have suffered serious physical problems. For example, young people hampers enjoy life for exercise, eating, sleeping and dating. This is leading to an instance problem such as diabetes, high blood pressure.
It's about the time of this issue of goal achievement is addressed by people who want to get want promotion in jobs by their boss and the more they focus in a job the more stress they feel. This pressure effect on people mental health such as anxiety, agitation, agony. As a solution to this, learning how to work efficiency is better than using more time at work. It is very important that along with managing the time and balance it.
In conclusion, such conscious and collective steps can help people effective spending time for personal life and at the same time cut the problems of physical damage and mental problem.