can anyone please help me with editing my essay

Submitted by Tash on Wed, 08/22/2018 - 19:20

i am unable to improve my score from 6.5.. the e-grader gives me a 6.5 on every essay that i submit of academic task 1.. i cannot figure out my mistakes from the e-grader evaluation. a little help will be appreciated.

-------------------

The illustration below shows the process of producing electricity using the geothermal energy.

Overall, the whole process takes place in five different steps. Its a man-made process having a linear cycle. The raw material required in it is the cold water, which is in turn converted into steam, in order to produce energy in the form of electricity.

First of all, the cold water is injected into a deep pitted well, known as the injection well, having a depth of approximately 4.5 km. At this point the water heats up using the heat from the hot rocks of geothermal zone. Following this, the hot water is pumped up through another well, known as the production well.

Furthermore, the hot water enters another chamber known as the condenser. Once the hot water enters the condenser, it converts into steam. Subsequently, the steam is then used to turn the turbines, which in-turn powers the generator and electricity is produced.

I give this essay 7.5 out of 9. It is a great one. and I also checked out other of your essays, you should get more than 6.5, but I see you put a lot of content which is much over than the average, like:

No of words: 288.0 196.424390244 147% => Less content wanted.

maybe this is the reason the e-grade didn't give you a higher mark.