Can you please help me to correct my letter? Thanks a lot!

Submitted by My Huong on Mon, 10/09/2017 - 09:00

Dear,

Passionate about marketing and digital communication, I would like to deepen my experience in this field by requesting an internship within your organization. By creating my start-up, an e-commerce business to validate my Master, I have developed my capacity initiative, created a social media communication – marketing strategy and acquired the digital communication skills, specially on social networks without investment. Besides that, I studied myself and launched the SEO plan. In addition, my experience as an operator at STRUCTIS IT Center, member of BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION Group, has enabled me to acquire many skills such as data maintenance, web project management, ect. I have the ability to accomplish parallel tasks on several projects to meet deadlines independently or as a team.

Starting my new life in France while continuing my higher education, I have demonstrated my ability to adapt through the language and culture acquisition to find ways to self-finance my study. It's the constant and determined effort, and also the great difference between me and other candidates. My determination, my flexibility and my ability to invest giving all time and effort are assets that I’m trying to show at your company.

By joining your team, I will have the opportunity to express my versatility and my passion. It helps me understand more about the subject I truly adore, to help me understand the communication better and to learn some soft skills. Moreover, I wish to implement the skills that I have learned, in the real world. This would be a rewarding experience that will allow me to progress in my professional project while helping to develop the communication aspects for UNHCR.

I appreciate you considering my application and I would be honored to be part of your organisation. I understand that you will attract the best candidates having strong experiences in this field but I still think that you’ll always welcome the young dynamique ones who always finding their occasions to make their dream come true.

I would like to express my motivation in an interview, and my sincere greetings.

Thi My Huong NGUYEN