Kindly evaluate my essay and provide your valuable feedback

Many people today use their mobile phones for sending texts more than talking. What are the reasons for this? Are there more advantages than disadvantages?

**********************************************************************
These days masses utilize phone to communicate with someone to speak and convey vital message but it is found that it is being broadly used for communicating via text over conventional way. There are numerous reasons behind it and though it may have advantages but I personally believe that it has more of negative development and drawbacks.

In today's generation almost every person holds personal mobile device to connect with people and communicate with everyone.  
In today's hectic busy life, people don't know what would be the best time to talk and end user may be in a situation where he or she can not attend the call, so giving personal space is one of the predominant reasons. In addition to this, another important reason I could think upon is people can respond as per their convenience. For example, in China, people always prefer to send messages for long hours than talking to someone.

However, ever since the induction of large number of social media applications such as facebook, twitter, whatsapp ,wechat and other,  people used to remain active most of the time and stay online for long hours. Usage of phones has increased to such an extent for sending unnecessary texts. text can be used to troll someone badly in a wrong way.
It leads to some psychological disorder such as losing focus , reduce productivity at work. Also people could not able to spend quality time with family and losing one of the precious things in the world. In the era of internet , it is being widely misused as well for sending text for all the wrong reasons on social media. Adding to this, on a lighter note speaking would always save more time compared to keep on sending texts over phone and come to conclusion early rather than leading to confusion.

To recapitulate, although it may have advantage of giving personal space but there are more disadvantages of using phones for sending texts which will impact in a longer run personally and professionally and adversely affect the family and balanced life. 

Get an official IELTS/TOEFL certificate
We provide requisite assistance to those who, for one reason or another are unable to take the test or obtain the required band scores demanded by institutions, employers or embassy.

Contact us through the details below to know more about our services;

Telegram: Registraboard
Whatsapp: +1 (513) 620—6443