C2 Education to Host Live Online SAT Strategy Session

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Mon, 08/05/2013 - 05:00

Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) August 05, 2013

C2 Education, the nation's fastest growing network of test prep and tutoring providers, will host an interactive SAT strategy session online. This webinar, the third in C2's summer-long "Beat the SAT" series, will air on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 8 PM EST.

Previous "Beat the SAT" presentations have met with great success. Participants not only learn vital strategies for the math, reading, and writing sections of the SAT, but also have access to a panel of test prep and college admission experts who are available to answer questions throughout the presentations.

The third "Beat the SAT" webinar will be presented by Edward Kim, C2 Education's Director of Curriculum Creation and Southeast Regional Trainer. Mr. Kim has many years of tutoring experience, having helped hundreds of students improve their test scores in order to earn admission at top colleges and universities. "I think that these online strategy sessions are a wonderful way to provide a little extra help to students who don't necessarily have access to a C2 teacher," Mr. Kim says. "The SAT is meant to be a difficult test, but there are strategies that can help students overcome the toughest types of questions. Our goal is to provide some of these tips in an easily accessible format."

The online strategy session will air on August 7 at 8 PM EST. The event is free, but spaces are limited and advance registration is required. Students and parents can register online through C2 Education's website. All participants will receive a savings voucher for a free Academic Assessment and Consultation (a $120 value) at the conclusion of the event.

ABOUT C2 EDUCATION

C2 Education was founded as an in-home tutoring service run out of a Harvard dorm room in 1997. From those humble beginnings, C2 has grown to include more than 120 tutoring centers across the country serving thousands of students each week. C2 students enjoy fully customized programs, one-on-one interaction with highly qualified teachers, and the support needed to succeed throughout their educational careers. C2's results speak for themselves: C2 students increase their SAT scores by an average of 362 points, 100% of C2 students pass state standardized tests, and 85% of C2 students go on to attend a top 50 college or university. For more information about C2 Education, please visit http://www.c2educate.com or call 888-777-3889.

Article references
www.prweb.com