MyStudyPartner.com, New Website Offers Assistance in Finding Study Partners

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 03/15/2013 - 20:58

Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) March 07, 2013

The Scholastic Aptitude Test, also known as the SAT test, is a standardized test that measures students' readiness for college. Students across the country take the test because many universities and colleges require it for college admission. The SAT features reading, writing and math sections. Many teens find the test to be difficult because it is timed, given in a large test center environment and can help them to get into a certain college or gain a scholarship or grant. A new website called MyStudyPartner helps students to prepare for the SAT by pairing them up with others also studying for the test. Through the website, young people can find students who also want to work on improving their math, reading or writing skills for the test.

Group study can be beneficial to students because they work together to get through practice problems and learn from each other. Students who are good in certain areas, such as reading or math, can help others with different talents and vise versa. The study partners can employ exam prep strategies, such as the use of flashcards to learn vocabulary, with their partners. They can also provide emotional support and study tips to each other. MyStudyPartner assists students by giving them a platform to look for study partners. Through the website, they can find, communicate and set up study times with each other.

When young people use the website, they can perform a search for study partners in their school or anywhere on the planet.By allowing students to connect through Social Media, Skype, Instant Messenger and other online communication platforms, MyStudyPartner.com makes it possible to study with anyone, anywhere, any time.

The site allows them to conduct searches based on the test they are taking and their geographic area. Once they have found study partners they are interested in, students can communicate with them via the website's messaging system. If they respond, the two parties can use the website to communicate or set up other ways, such as through social media websites or in person, for their test preperation sessions.

My Study Partner makes it simple for people in the same area and from different states and countries to connect to study for tests. After using the website, students can work to help each other to get the best scores possible or increase their scores on the standardized test.

Website tour is available at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMXr5ycZDHY

Visit http://www.MyStudyPartner.com today to learn more, and get started on the path to college success.

Article references
www.prweb.com