One-Stop Exam Prep with "Free Test Prep Center by Dynamic Path" Now Available for iOS

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sun, 02/02/2014 - 23:58

Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 23, 2014

Dynamic Path recently unveiled their much-anticipated exam study application, (“Free Test Prep Center” on Apple iOS for iPhone and iPad). This app compiles a wide range of content for standardized exams, including academic exams, IT exams, nursing exams, personal trainer exams, teaching exams, engineering exams, financial exams, legal exams, and EMT exams.

Each of over 100 exams in the test prep center has 25 questions which the user can download absolutely free to jumpstart their studying and evaluate the question bank quality. For each test there are hundreds of practice test questions, each with an explanatory answer to expand and reinforce your knowledge.

Questions and explanations are written and edited by field experts, ensuring quality and applicability. The in-app purchase model allows users to automatically receive update and new content to their exams without having to download a new version from the app store.

Users can also check out the study questions from the website (DynamicPath.com), where full-trial functionality is currently available, with 25 practice test questions and explanations for each test.

Content is developed in partnership with the well-known test prep company, Upward Mobility. Below is a selection of exam series that the content in Dynamic Path is applicable to:

AP® High School Exams

College-Level Equivalency Exams

Internet Technician Exams    

Security Broker/Dealer Exams

Human Resources Exams

Midwifery Exams

Nursing Exams

Emergency Medical Technician Exams

Personal Trainer Exams

Project Management Exams

Teaching Exams

SAT® Subject Tests

Social Work Exams

And many more!

Article references
www.prweb.com