Redhill to Drill SAT Property in Babine Porphyry Belt

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Thu, 06/19/2014 - 17:01

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwired - Jun 19, 2014) - Redhill Resources Corp., (TSX VENTURE:RHR), ("Redhill" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that a minimum 2000 metre (m) drill program commenced on its 100% owned SAT property (the "Property") in north-central British Columbia. The program consists of 4 to 6 HQ to NQ size drill holes designed to test a high priority Induced Polarization ("IP") anomaly identified from the 2014 geophysics program.

Positive results obtained from the 18 kilometre (km) IP survey resulted in defining a high priority high chargeability IP anomaly approximately 900 by 1300 metres. Geophysical inversion modelling indicates the target zone is unconstrained, open and strengthening at depth.

The SAT Property covers 4,620 hectares in 10 contiguous road accessible mineral claims approximately 50 km northeast of Smithers, southwest of Babine Lake and west of the town of Granisle. It is located within the prospective Stikine Terrane which hosts known copper porphyry deposits including the historical Granisle and Bell mines as well as the Big Onion and Morrison deposits. The SAT Property is considered by the Company to be a world class copper-gold-molybdenum porphyry target.

This news release has been reviewed by Brent Butler, Director, and a Qualified Person as that term is defined in NI 43-101.

REDHILL RESOURCES CORP.

Andrew Bowering, President & CEO

NEITHER THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATION SERVICES PROVIDER (AS THAT TERM IS DEFINED IN THE POLICIES OF THE TSX VENTURE EXCHANGE) ACCEPTS RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.

"This news release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in such statements."

Article references
finance.yahoo.com