TutorPace.com Unveils New Diagnostic Software for Students to Ace SAT/ACT Tests

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 09/11/2013 - 11:01

FORT WORTH, Texas, Sept. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Tutor Pace (www.tutorpace.com) puts worried minds of students to rest with their state-of-the-art software that will allow them to take SAT/ACT diagnostic tests for free. Technology has found its way into every other sector of our life and the educational landscape is no exception. Thanks to the revolutionized methods of instruction delivery now available, students no longer have to be concerned about passing the most crucial exam in their academic career, the SAT/ACT exam. TutorPace.com has come forward with their new age approach to tutoring students to shape a better and more rewarding future.

(Photo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130911/MN76441)

Offering solutions for online supplementary education, TutorPace.com strives to equip students with the tools that can help them overcome academic challenges. The new diagnostic software aims to help students determine how well-prepared they are for the upcoming SAT exam. It will also give students a chance to evaluate their odds for success before actual tutoring begins.

The spokesperson for TutorPace.com expressed his opinion of the new software as he commented. "This online diagnostic tool will help put students on the fast-track to success. At TutorPace.com, we understand that it is only your score that can help your application stand out from countless others that every college receives. With this software, we have attempted to grease the wheels for students to determine how close they are to getting admitted in their desired prestigious college".

He further sheds light on the software as he said, "SAT is one of the most anticipated exams in any student's life. Leaving profound, long-lasting effects, SAT/ACT exam shapes a student's future. At TutorPace.com, we understand this and that's why, we offer personalized preparation while bringing flexibility into the big picture for students. As a student will take the diagnostic test, we will set up a score-raising strategy for him, completely custom-tailored as per his goals, schedule, learning style and needs".

He further commented, "What sets us apart is that we know every student does not need the same amount of preparation. Every student has different needs. Some may need thorough guidance at every single step while others may just need that little push to set new records of academic success. We understand this diversity of needs and cater to them in the most effective way possible".

He also said that with their online tutoring services, students are no longer limited by proximity in their choice of tutors. They can prepare for their SAT/ACT exam anywhere and everywhere. TutorPace.com introduces a new face of learning where students are educated in a highly interactive environment as they get a break from the traditional classroom setting where they often hesitate to voice their lack of understanding.

TutorPace.com uses a newfound approach to easy learning. Apart from helping students excel at SAT/ACT exam, the company also lends a hand to students for assignments and homework. Students can get all the guidance they need in their academic journey. They also help students realize their full potential by using effective tools as the company focuses at helping students shape a better tomorrow.

The spokesperson also highlighted the most attractive perk associated with the new diagnostic tool. He said, "Students can take the diagnostic test absolutely free. Since we genuinely want to help students meet their expectations for the test results, we facilitate them in every possible manner, whether it is free diagnostic test or online tutoring at absolutely affordable rates. With our savvy technology and authoritative guidance, we just know what it takes to bring a student's college application to limelight and never fall short of it."

TutorPace.com is a company with a wide experience of helping students with academic hassles. They offer one-on-one attention to students to improve their grades using innovative and compelling study programs. Bottom-line, TutorPace.com can be a practical choice for students seeking better performance at the SAT/ACT exam. 

For more information visit www.tutorpace.com Follow us on Facebook ,Twitter and Google Plus

About The Company

TutorPace.com is a group of seasoned professionals based in Texas working together to offer effective academic solutions to distressed students across the globe. They have made it possible for students to secure drastic improvements in their grades while never losing focus of their individual needs. From kindergarten to college, they have emerged as a synonym for academic success for students at every level. 

The company is known for offering superior online tutoring for SAT/ACT reasoning tests for the areas of Critical Reading, Writing, Mathematics and English. Students also get online guidance for SAT subject tests for major subjects including but not limited to Physics, Biology, Chemistry and others. Bottom-line, with their unconventional and comprehensive solutions, they help students aim higher every time and thrust them on the road to academic success.

For further details, please feel free to use the media contact details below.

Media Contact: Eva Kumar, Tutor Pace, Inc., 214-256-5804, eva.a.kumar@tutorpace.com

News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com

SOURCE Tutor Pace, Inc.

Article references
www.prnewswire.com