Unless we actually reach our goals, they are meaningless. Goals clarify our ambitions—an award, a title, aprize—and help us focus on only what is necessary. By dedicating ourselves to the achievement of our goals,we choose how we spend our most valuable r

Unless we actually reach our goals, they are meaningless. Goals clarify our ambitions—an award, a title, a
prize—and help us focus on only what is necessary. By dedicating ourselves to the achievement of our goals,
we choose how we spend our most valuable resources: our time and our effort. Our accomplishments prove that
time and effort were wisely invested, and our failures prove their waste.

Assignment:
Do goals have value only if they are achieved? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point
of view on these issues. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experience, or observations.

Whenever one watches a game or quiz show on television, one will see that these shows are full of people who have failed, and who say that the actual pleasure was to take place in the competition. According to them,a goal has meaning regardless of whether or not it has been achieved. Yet, when we take a quick glance at the business world, we clearly see that it is all about the goal, and failure to achieve it is almost synonymous to unemployment. So, is it the goal that is precious, or is it the process of trying to achieve it that actually pleases us? I think this is a question that might hav...

Sentence: So, setting goals are mundane everyday events that have no value until we motion to complete them.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to we and motion

Sentence: We may recieve goals by either ourselves or others for a plethora of reasons, but above all, the reason to set a goal is always one and the same: because this goal needs to be achieved.
Error: recieve Suggestion: receive

Sentence: The SMART criteria dictates that unless a goal fulfils these prerequisites, it is up to no good.
Error: fulfils Suggestion: fulfills

Sentence: Otherwise there is no point in setting goals, anyways.
Error: anyways Suggestion: No alternate word

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/sat