When people form opinions about someone or something, what affects them most is not substance but style. In other words, the way something appears or is presented is more important than what it actually is. This principle affects how people look at their

When people form opinions about someone or something, what affects them most is not substance but style. In other words, the way something appears or is presented is more important than what it actually is. This principle affects how people look at their leaders and their lives, the books they read, the products they buy, and even the subjects they take at school.
Is style more important than substance? Plan and write an essay in which you develop your point of view on this issue. Support your position with reasoning and examples taken from your reading, studies, experience, or observations.

Although some may consider style more important than substance I follow a simple principle "A book may not be judged by its cover". The thinking of today's generations is making us lose the true important values we were taught as kids. Even though we try not to, we consider presence in every aspect, causing other people's life to be affected. We are ruled by other's opinions, thus, making us deem aesthetics more significant than what's supposed to be the actual beauty: one's soul.

When I arrived the US, seven months ago, I had no knowledge that things would be so difficult. I mean difficul...

Sentence: Even though there are a myriad of reasons why some may consider good presence as character judger, I firmly believe the examples provided previously, to be a better argument in this recurrent issue.
Error: judger Suggestion: No alternate word