Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
zenserdar Turkey Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
parvinzb Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Sherzod Male Advanced
Chaucer1400 Korea Male Beginner
Areenkh Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
TOEFL prep expert Canada Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
mr morcos Egypt Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Baboraik Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sahar sadeghi Iran Female Upper-Interm
nima_323 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ehsan soleymanzadeh Male Upper-Interm
atefeee Female Advanced
Manaa Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
gb19920408 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
saray denizi Female Upper-Interm
Ymedevol Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
duong1912 Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
prernarana03 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
VahidNaghashi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
sanaz.feizi iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages