Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
syedwaseem_hyd INDIA Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
irsa iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
deepshikha_sh01 India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
maristela demarco Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
perry130296 Female Intermediate
ghazaleh Dubai Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
masoud piri Male Advanced
Chio Sun Ok Russian Federation Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
afzali1368 Female Advanced
mousavisomayeh3 Female Advanced
melikakhademi Female Upper-Interm
wordfanatic India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
adicool123 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
havaejiiran Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
abhinay.agathamudi INDIA Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Abik Kazakhstan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Roberta Italy Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Vatsal Makani Mumbai Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Amaraa Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
google645 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages