Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
mohsenazad Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
My Huong Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
vuthuy125 Female Intermediate
talayeh2005 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Farrukh.niner Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
HASAN AL-BALWAH iraq Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
AL-Hiti Malaysia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
sahba baniasadi Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
bijanakbari iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
drhema Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
supermanrocks Male Beginner
Muniza Ayaz Sharjah Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
elahe_1986 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
1q1q1q1q1q kerman Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
kmillerAndrew Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
ikram Male Beginner
meriazol Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
civilfati2 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nsasanian Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
audaybasheer Iraq Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced

Pages