Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Viet Linh Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Nguyen Minh Ha Female Intermediate
Sourav Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
dohuong595 Hanoi, Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
ntngoc_298 Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
vyvy2001 VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ng.h.trang Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
ns.gk@hotmail.com Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
harshshah Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
atefe1900 iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
mandana sohbati Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
thuy truc VietNam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Eurus20 Việt Nam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
No_0ne hanoi Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
ltrang Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
jicheoltrash Vietnam Female Intermediate
tunies9009 Vietnam Female Upper-Interm
Nutthanun Thailand Female Beginner
suhas260887 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
mrgalfield Vietnam Male Intermediate

Pages