Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
supermanrocks Male Beginner
Muniza Ayaz Sharjah Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
elahe_1986 Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
1q1q1q1q1q kerman Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
kmillerAndrew Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
ikram Male Beginner
meriazol Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
civilfati2 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
nsasanian Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
audaybasheer Iraq Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
ravibains89 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
rashaagaibi@yah... Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
bianagot Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
kinjallahar surat Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Yaser.kzade Male Upper-Interm
blossom Female Intermediate
Mannisandhu Canada Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pham Nam Son Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
teyuze Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
shunya Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner

Pages