Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
ahmad03 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
sjsu2000 Seoul, Korea. Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sonnie India Female Intermediate
shahim Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
pouria_akb Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
sanjeewa Sri Lanka Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vi Thi Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
diogo.cesar Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Tracey vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Rozita.fathi Iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Asma87 Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
blackbird Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
stopstoptalking Hong Kong Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Solusegun Nigeria Male Beginner
Thucuc99 viet nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jaysarva India Male Intermediate
sepidnoor iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Eli_keep_it_simple Austria Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
SurojSSU Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
aakritigupta64 india Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages