Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
s.binesh Male Advanced
maryamz90 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Azim Habibov Tajikistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Prabh123 Jalandhar Female Upper-Interm
mohammad.ae Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sabolhassani22 Male Intermediate
Hamed Jazebi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
armanbarari iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
cgao China Female Intermediate
SuhasNarkar Male Beginner
shahabeddin Male Advanced
Alikhadem Tehran Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
taha-toefl Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ramin1991 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
hamed.TOEFL1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
shahrokh701 Male Advanced
sahar.ea Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
kaka22_farzad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
n.fattahi Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Wonderful Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate

Pages