Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
nasim.rahmanifar Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Sandy Azmy Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Aruzhan Kazakhstan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
chanmia28 Bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Camellia Lee Female Upper-Interm
Dilnavoz Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Joy_pd Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
phongthth Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
rosie26 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Doan minh huy Port Moresby Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Mathlet India Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Anne04 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
preciousgonzaga Philippines Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
ishaqibrahimbss Karachi, Pakistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mala Tarigan Indonesia Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
ArmanNaeiji2 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
agmh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Pitok Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Mr. Fithroni Indonesia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Reenu Malik Kaithal Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages