Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Yash Raj Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
Quynhlien Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
tsolmon Mongolia Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
santour Male Advanced
dambii Mongolia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Shrmin Majumder Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
oyunbolord Mongolia Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hatanbaatar mongolia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Nguyenthithuy Hanoi Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
cse.omid Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
jasmin.agese@me.com Nigeria Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
mrhmk89 Male Advanced
barez80 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
amir_salimi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
shiva.m91167 Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Sheida1990 Female Intermediate
Hoangchien243 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
BindC_Kalisk Dong Nai Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
nadi1995 Female Advanced
Nili1480 Iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm

Pages