Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
EhsDhs Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
MinhQuan162 Male Intermediate
TakeAway Egypt Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Kshipra Chakankar Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ardavan2 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
mansi chawla Us Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
simplymg Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
mv69 India Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Rinton Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
abbas68shafiee Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
duyen nguyen America Female Advanced
damphuongg Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
yucelsa Turkey Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Rose sandhu12 tohana haryana Female Upper-Interm
Neha mehta Tohana Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sajastu4 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
davood mohammadi Iran Male Advanced
erkhes Mongolia Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
ppppp9 Mumbai Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
s-k.shanmugam Male Intermediate

Pages