Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
shahram iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Shafayet Bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mathar India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ganasweb Chennai Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pariakarimi Iran Female Upper-Interm
Adiba03 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
jayju uzbekistan Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
TNT-tala Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Fahima Ibrahimi Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
tajbakhsh Male Intermediate
emy229 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
sajjad.Jan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Priscille Luna Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
raju_patel2906 India Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
Anastasia1995 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Vaishali Thakkar Male Upper-Interm
numu Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
RBA123 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
rezaei Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
babaknasiri Male Intermediate

Pages