Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
afshar_gstravel... Iran Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
Doyinsola Nigeria Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
parisaphysics iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ailar.b Female Upper-Interm
adityaanselm delhi Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
dimplek Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Diana Sagitova Kazakhstan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Fazel.ip Iran Male Advanced
LYDIA V. VALERIO Philippines Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mehdi966 Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
shayan70 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Demon_342 Male Upper-Interm
tarundeep93 India Male Intermediate
sanaz havaei iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sarah ibrahim Iraq Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
ardalan.hajmehdi Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
narayan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
smt.hosseini Male Upper-Interm
angelD Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
marufuddin000 Bangladesh Male Beginner

Pages