Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
alireza-kia Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Sreelakshmi.k India Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
MariaTrang Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
wolfofinno Male Advanced
mrymhmt Iran Female Upper-Interm
giahuynkg Vietnam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Beginner
lina1 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
yeu192 Hanoi Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Yilu Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
DC@4014 Việt Nam Male Beginner
ahmad03 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
sjsu2000 Seoul, Korea. Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
sonnie India Female Intermediate
shahim Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
pouria_akb Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
sanjeewa Sri Lanka Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vi Thi Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
diogo.cesar Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Tracey vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Rozita.fathi Iran Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate

Pages