Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
JamesShield Vietnam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
mansour_tiktak Iran Male Upper-Interm
quynhan93 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Naef yemen Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
sobisw India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
namhero1997vn Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
kami1 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
anthony9499 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
buiduchanh0312 Viet Nam Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
hoaithuong147 Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Katsu Vietnam Female Intermediate
Phuocrau Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Hoang Quan Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hunggod Việt Nam Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
justsomeonepassingby Eastern Laos Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
bahare Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Hyacinth14 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
duonginfinity Hanoi, Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Trần Bảo Linh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
ngochuyen1004 Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate

Pages