Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
kazza121 India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
salvia Iran Female Beginner
linh1456 Thailand Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
jignsh162 Pune Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Vutuankiet Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
miehuynh97 Vietnam Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
nguyenkimlong viet nam Male Beginner
Quang Huy Male Intermediate
LannHuongg Vietnam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Kryptonite Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
Tomorrow Spring Tea Vietnam Female Intermediate
Sugar Yuu Vietnam Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Tran Minh VietNam Male Intermediate
Huynguyen Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
buiductrung Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
dương khánh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Viet Linh Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Nguyen Minh Ha Female Intermediate
Sourav Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
dohuong595 Hanoi, Vietnam Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate

Pages