Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Asma87 Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
blackbird Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
stopstoptalking Hong Kong Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
Solusegun Nigeria Male Beginner
Thucuc99 viet nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Jaysarva India Male Intermediate
sepidnoor iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
Eli_keep_it_simple Austria Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
SurojSSU Uzbekistan Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
aakritigupta64 india Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
s.binesh Male Advanced
maryamz90 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Azim Habibov Tajikistan Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
Prabh123 Jalandhar Female Upper-Interm
mohammad.ae Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
sabolhassani22 Male Intermediate
Hamed Jazebi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
armanbarari iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
cgao China Female Intermediate
SuhasNarkar Male Beginner

Pages