Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
saray denizi Female Upper-Interm
Ymedevol Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
duong1912 Viet Nam Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
prernarana03 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
VahidNaghashi Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
sanaz.feizi iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
hamed001 Iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
ferisotoudeh Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Amir NIkzad Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
mahsa.hj Female Upper-Interm
kimiaaa89 Iran Female Upper-Interm
shadiss Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
OGGY France Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
dvthuycuc Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
ngocnguyen0407 Dalat Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
mohsenazad Iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Intermediate
My Huong Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm
9104054 iran Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Advanced
vuthuy125 Female Intermediate
talayeh2005 Male I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Upper-Interm

Pages