Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
shahabeddin Male Advanced
Alikhadem Tehran Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
taha-toefl Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
Ramin1991 Iran Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
hamed.TOEFL1 Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
shahrokh701 Male Advanced
sahar.ea Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
kaka22_farzad Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
n.fattahi Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Wonderful Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
fatemeh1363 Female Intermediate
Degaak43 Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Sudan Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
Vanditdesai Male Beginner
samirarahman3 Bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
MirjalolM Uzbekistan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Advanced
ardecons Philippines Male I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Advanced
tranmanlinh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
faramarz1365 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
hamed1989 Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm

Pages