Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Yaser.kzade Male Upper-Interm
blossom Female Intermediate
Mannisandhu Canada Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Pham Nam Son Viet Nam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
teyuze Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
shunya Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner
Mahrin Female Beginner
nargesdnp95 iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Hossein Esmaeeli Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Arash96 Iran Male Advanced
shokuh1993 Female Upper-Interm
Diazabby Female I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills Beginner
ahmed123 egypt Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
dazzle India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Sadia Ahmed Bangladesh Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
hoaitt@most.gov.vn Việt Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
shahram iran Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Shafayet Bangladesh Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Mathar India Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
ganasweb Chennai Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Beginner

Pages