Looking for tutors, speaking partners or peers for Peer Assessment of Essays?

Name I am from Gender Goal Level Picture
Haniye-bd Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Intermediate
crsilva Chile Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
rojroo iran Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Upper-Interm
zenith222 Female Advanced
Bek Kazakhstan Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
BUITUYET Viet Nam Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
za.safaei72 Female Upper-Interm
Dhita Rosalini Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Advanced
civilicar Iran Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
Nasya Indonesia Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
nasim.rahmanifar Iran Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Sandy Azmy Egypt Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
Aruzhan Kazakhstan Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Intermediate
chanmia28 Bangladesh Male I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Camellia Lee Female Upper-Interm
Dilnavoz Female I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam Upper-Interm
Joy_pd Female I want to meet people who want to learn English with me Intermediate
phongthth Vietnam Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm
rosie26 Female I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Beginner
Doan minh huy Port Moresby Male I am looking for peers for the Peer Assessment of Essays Upper-Interm

Pages