please assess this and try to point out mistakes and give a band score. Already evaluated on e-reader.

The international community must act immediately to ensure all nations reduce the consumption of fossil fuel (gas and oil). To what extent do you agree or disagree?

To decrease the use of fossil fuel (gas and oil), in different nations, communities all over the world must act promptly. I strongly agree with this opinion and feel that consumption of fossil should be reduced.

Firstly, extracting fossil fuels like gas and oil is a very challenging process. It uses various number of resources which include heavy machinery and labours. Another reason is that, extraction involves millions of dollars to be spent initially to set up equipment. It also has a very severe impact on the health of labours who work under such circumstances. For example, many labours working at a boring site to extract oil were killed because of collapse of bored hole due to lack of support structure. Therefore, extracting fossil fuel is a deadly process especially if safety measures are not taken.

Moreover, extracting from the ground or sea means destruction of natural environment. It often leads to cutting of trees or destruction of aquatic plants and animals which ultimately creates pollution problems on ground or in sea. It also destroys the shelter of many deep sea animals. Take Arabian Sea, for instance, where lots of flora and fauna was destroyed due to spillage of oil which was being taken to boring site in sea. Thus, this should be reduced to preserve the environment from pollution and ultimate destruction.

In Conclusion, reducing the consumption of fossil fuel will not only save resources but it will also save the environment from destruction. Hence, I strongly feel that the use of fossil fuel should be made limited in order to save it.