Please give the band for this.(People in your area are having problems with their Internet connections)

Submitted by nani123 on Thu, 11/15/2018 - 19:55

People in your area are having problems with their Internet connections.
Write a letter to this company which provides the connection. In your letter
1. describe the problems
2. explain how they are affecting people
3. say what the company should do to help
You don't need to write any address.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear SIr,

I am one of your existing customers, My customer id is 2849521. I have been using your internet provider since 3 years, I am writing this letter to explain some of the issues with your services in my area.

I recently shifted my home to palm appartments, Brandon, Tampa. Since then I experienced many issues. Firstly it took 2 weeks of time to shift the connection. Later I also faced network slowness. I never faced network lagging in fast three years. So I checked with few tenents surrounding me, They also facing the same problems. As per my plan 20 MBPS has to come, But I am not able to see 5 MBPS. Could you please take the corrective action on it. These issues are impacting my work. Similar to me some young stars, Students facing the problem while watching video's, preparing materials etc.

By the way this not the first complaint in 3 weeks of time. Please check my previous complaints history and take appropriate action on them as well.

Thank you sir,

In the top menu, click 'Submit', and then click 'Submit essays'. Fill out the form and submit. You will get essays checked out for free.

I saw a wrong sentence:

I have been using your internet provider since 3 years,

should be:
I have been using your internet service for 3 years,

or:
I have been using your internet service since 2015,

I think.