please give bands for this one.

The restoration of old buildings in major cities throughout the world involves enormous expenditure. This money would bring more benefits it was used to provide new housing and road development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

A great amount of money is spent to improve the infrastructure in different nations. Many people believe that money should be used on improving condition of old buildings while others feel that it wastes money and it should be used to provide new housing and development of roads. I completely agree, that money should be spent on future developments rather than using it for restoration of old buildings.

Firstly, some people do not own house and they live in unhygienic conditions, therefore money should be used to provide housing to these people. It will improve the overall condition of country. Another reason, is that it will give a sense of fulfillment and motivation to work hard. For example, a very well known celebrity built some houses who did not own a house before and they said, it will be easier for them now to concentrate on their work as their family is safe at home rather than roaming here and there around the city. Thus, spending money for the betterment of society will be far more beneficial than spending it on restoration of buildings.

Furthermore, spending money on development of roads means lesser accidents. As the roads will improve, it will lead to people involving in less accidents due to bad road conditions like pot holes. It will ultimately, lead to better overall health and safety index of a nation. Take developed countries, for instance, accident rate is much lower in those countries comparing to developing as they spend a great amount of money on road development. Therefore, improving road conditions will result in fewer accidents.

In conclusion, money spent on future endeavours for overall development of society including housing and road development is much more beneficiary than spending money for the restoration of old buildings which do not have any use other than being counted as historical building.