toefl writing

Does anyone know if the toefl ibt test is similar everywhere? Same test questions in USA as in China/India/austrelia/mexico?

In April 21st 2018 test- I got something about "Waste metering" in integrated writing and in w2 about homework should be less than 30 mins...

Overall this time I couldn't focus compared to last few times....
Reading- lase 7 questions I chose random answers since I was running out of time. first reading was easy. I was able to finish on time. However, in the second passage, one question took me more than 4 mins which messed up my 3rd reading...

Listening- I got a dummy, but it was manageable.
Speaking- very easy
Writing- I was completely lost in the integrated writing...My center TA took my paper back since I wrote or make lines as you do before the integrated writing start...she said it's against the rule...I can't write anything in the paper until my time starts which is 3 mins of reading passage. This whole thing messes up my integrated writing. I wasn't getting the main point....I was angry on TA....
Writing 2 independent writing was easy. I was able to write more than 500 words and I also came up with very good examples...Let's see what I get... but planning to retake it soon in May.