Dr. Dianne Henderson-Montero Joins Professional Examination Service to Lead Psychometrics Efforts

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Wed, 02/05/2014 - 16:03

New York, NY (PRWEB) November 07, 2013

Professional Examination Service, the most experienced organization in professional licensure and certification services, today announced that Dr. Dianne Henderson-Montero is joining ProExam as Senior Vice President of Assessment Design, Psychometrics and Scoring.

In this newly created position, Henderson-Montero will manage design and psychometric services at ProExam, including those provided by its statistics and scoring department. She will work with both current and potential clients in certification, licensure, higher education and corporate training, both in the United States and internationally.

Henderson-Montero joins Professional Examination Service from the not-for-profit Educational Testing Service (ETS) where she most recently was General Manager, Statistical Analysis & Psychometrics, Research & Development. In her 12 years with ETS, Henderson-Montero demonstrated expertise in many aspects of assessments and measurement, including test design, psychometrics, equating and the entire process for item (test question) development, test scoring methods and score reporting.

Henderson-Montero’s earlier roles at ETS included Executive Director, Statistical Analysis & Psychometrics, Analysis Group Leader, and Senior Research Scientist. She also was a research scientist for educational testing firm CTB/McGraw-Hill, holds a doctorate in educational psychology as well as a baccalaureate and master’s degree in nursing, both from the University of Alberta. Henderson-Montero has been published in several professional journals and presented at many professional conferences.

“I am excited about the opportunity to integrate my experience in the health sciences with my more recent work in educational design and measurement and apply that to innovative approaches in assessment, certification, licensure and credentialing at ProExam,” said Henderson-Montero.

“Dianne has unique depth in assessment and measurement that adds to ProExam’s already strong staffing and reputation in this area,” said Robert S. Block, president and CEO, Professional Examination Service. “Her strategic input, in addition to her day-to-day contributions, will help us develop new products and services for the benefit of our clients.”

About Professional Examination Service

Professional Examination Service (ProExam) is the most experienced organization in professional credentialing, providing comprehensive services and technology to programs across a broad range of professions. Since 1941, ProExam has supported professional licensure and certification, training and continuing professional education with its full, flexible range of assessment and advisory services. ProExam is a not-for-profit organization with uniquely tailored services, a dedication to personal attention and insight into emerging credentialing trends. Learn more at http://www.ProExam.org.

Article references
www.prweb.com