TOEFL test scores 2013: Test accepted at 9000 Institutions Worldwide

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Sat, 09/14/2013 - 01:00

There is good news for students who are planning to pursue undergraduate and graduate studies in countries including Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and Canada among others

TOEFL test is being accepted at approximately 9000 Institutions worldwide.

“The TOEFL test is an excellent tool that gives us confidence in evaluating students’ English-language skills,” commented Joanne Barker, International Office Director of the University of Adelaide.

TOEFL combines various strengths such as listening, reading, speaking and writing skills.

Students can check the details of the 9,000 institutions that accept the TOEFL test and score requirements here.

As the number of institutions around the world accepting the TOEFL test continues to increase, the volume of TOEFL tests administered internationally is also on the rise.

The TOEFL Program announced an 11 percent increase internationally in the number of TOEFL iBT test takers in 2012, compared to the previous year.

According Michael Steidel, Director of Admission, Carnegie Mellon University said “There are many challenges these students will face on campus, but the TOEFL test has given us the confidence to know that successfully navigating in an English- speaking environment will not be one of them.”

Image courtesy: Photos.com