Top Provider Of Employee Drug Testing In Kansas City, Employee Screening Services, Now Offering Online Drug and Alcohol Training Programs

Submitted by Anonymous (not verified) on Fri, 04/25/2014 - 07:01

Springfield, MO (PRWEB) April 25, 2014

Employee Screening Services recently added an online training program for companies interested in reducing workplace drug and alcohol abuse and accidents.

Known for employee drug testing in Kansas City and serving companies throughout six Midwestern and Mid-South states, Employee Screening Services now offers online training. Supervisors can now learn via online courses how to implement a program that has helped innumerable companies reduce drug and alcohol abuse and accidents in the workplace.

The online training program is the latest effort by Springfield, MO based Employee Screening Services to help companies establish effective drug and alcohol testing programs.

The company has provided high-quality, convenient and cost-effective drug and alcohol testing services since 1991. The new online training program enables Empoyee Screening Services to expand the services offered to current and prospective clients.

Employee Screening Services (ESS) serves the government, school districts, and companies in Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma. Industries of companies served include agriculture, cement, construction, freight, gas, manufacturing, medicine, and propane.

Aside from the training offered by Employee Screening Services, they also provide hands-on services that include:

The online training programs are an option for employees and supervisors who will benefit from the Employee Screening Services training programs and the convenience of an online program.

Companies can begin their online training program via http://www.yourdrugtesting.com/Training.htm. The website details the online training program and gives companies an opportunity to see a demonstration of the online course.

About Employee Screening Services

Employee Screening Services (ESS), founded in 1991, is a full-service drug and alcohol screening provider serving Springfield, MO and surrounding areas. ESS provides a comprehensive array of services, including: on-site drug and alcohol testing by certified technicians; total DOT compliance services; drug and alcohol education; supervisor training; pre-employment, random, 24-hour drug and alcohol testing programs. In addition, ESS offers MVR checks, background checks, DOT and workplace physicals, hair follicle testing, and DNA Paternity testing.

Employee Screening Services has provided Consortium and Third Party administration for DOT compliance and Drug-Free Workplace Programs since 1991. ESS serves clients throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Illinois, and Iowa. ESS has helped many companies establish drug and alcohol testing programs following DOT regulations and/or the guidelines established by the institute for a Drug-Free Workplace. ESS customizes each client program to meet that client's specific needs.

Contact:

Alex Haldiman

http://yourdrugtesting.com

Employee Screening Services

2055 S. Stewart Ave., Suite A

Springfield, MO 65804

(417) 887-7697