124 Do you agree or disagree with the following statement It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion

124)Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for students to study history and literature than it is for them to study science and mathematics. Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

Every subjects are important and they have their own benefits. Nowadays, people totally depend on science and mathematics to make the world in more technologically advanced. Some people like to concentrate more on present demanding subjects as science and mathematics and they feel history, literature are not required. In my view, both the subjects are needed to improve our knowledge and quality of life.

First of all, history is equally important for the students to study as they study other subjects. History tells about our past world and life. Tells us who things started, which helps us to learn who they may end, it shreds the light on both future and present. We can better understand the present and predict the future by tracking our origins and comparing past patterns with the present and future ones. History always helps us to avoid past mistakes and bonding with ancestors. Those who lived in the past are our ancestors and who gave us life we now have. For instance, i recently watched an documentary on family tree, in that they gather some people and test their DNA's and find out from which family tree those people are from. In that, one person thought his ancestors are from South Africa, but the end result was pretty surprising for him, he is actually from the part of Asia. The DNA test was not just hundreds of years back but it was million to billion years history.

In addition, literature reminds us of stories, epics and classic work of ancient and modern times. Literature is defined as the body of written works of a language, period of culture, produced by scholars and researchers. Literature serves as an enormous information base. The several ancient scriptures relating stories of human evolution and of human life in those times, have been a tremendous help to mankind. For instance, literary work like the bible and Indian epics like Ramayana and Mahabharata provides society with guiding principles of life.

Furthermore, science and mathematics very important to achieve challenging problems. In every field math is essential. From balance from household budget to preparing taxes to following receipt mathematics and science touch every part of our lives. Innovations in technology helps us to communicate around the globe with the help of satellite, the internet and cell phones. Development of science in medical field have increased the life span of a man.

In short, there should not be any discrimination in the subjects to study. Every subject gives us knowledge and that knowledge will surely help some or the other day in future. We should know our history to avoid repeating the mistakes. Literature tells us about the culture and language, principles of life. Science and mathematics has become part of our life due to so many innovations and developments.

Every subjects are important and
All subjects are important and

Sentence: Tells us who things started, which helps us to learn who they may end, it shreds the light on both future and present.
Description: A WH-pronoun, nominative is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to who and things

If the topic is: Is A important than B?

You have three choice:

1. Yes, A is important than B
2. No, A is as important as B
3. No. B is important than A

Well, your choice is 2. So you need to argue why A is as important as B.

What is your conclusion: -- In my view, both A and B are needed -- is not equal to A is as important as B

Be careful write the essay right on the topic.

Read samples:
http://testbig.com/search/google/It%20is%20more%20important%20for%20stu…