132 If you could invent something new, what product would you develop? Use specific details to explain why this invention is needed.revised

Nowadays inventions are some of the most important aspects of our lives. Coincidently, Passing time and become more advanced in technology, people come up with new Ideas and think to invent new things. Thus, inventing new products and devices are inevitable in today's world. Certainly, everyone has thought to invent something special. I myself, like many of other people, have been thinking to invent something extraordinary that would help people in their lives. If I could invent something new, definitely it would be solvable liquid which could exchange the dirty water to clean fuel without any...

Coincidently, Passing time and become more advanced in technology,
Suggestion: Coincidentally, Passing time and becoming more advanced in technology,

Thus, inventing new products and devices are inevitable in today's world.
Suggestion: Thus, inventing new products and devices is inevitable in today's world.