with in 30 mins: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.

In this century, regarding to learning a foreign language, if anyone has multi-languages, it will be a greatly beneficial skill. Therefore, it comes to the question, “ when should we learn a foreign language?” Even though, the answer of many people is “ as soon as the children start school”, I believe that they should learn after they are born because time of learning is limit and the children have a brain set for learning after they are born.

First, human has limited time of learning. The babies will start to memorize and learn after they are born, they will learn everything surround them easily and automatically. However, the time of automatic learning will close when the kids have ages as four. Therefore, beginning to learn a foreign language as soon as they start school might have less benefit of learning. For instance, my friend’s son is able to speak both Mandarin and English even before he started the school because his father and his mother taught him to speak both languages since he was born.

Second, the children are willing to learn anything around them before they start school. In addition, teaching will provide the most beneficial for learners when they are willing to learn. Therefore, we should teach an additional language to kids when they are willing to learn, not just they start the school. For instance, when I was young, before started school, I was alacrity to learn a new thing such as English since my father showed me an English anime. Everyday, I started to have some conversation with my father because I felt so excited and I wanted to learn a new thing.

In conclusion, language is really important for communication in this century. Therefore, we should encourage the children to learn as soon as possible or after they are born due to the fact that the time of learning is limited and the children are willing to learn even before they start school.

Sentence: For instance, when I was young, before started school, I was alacrity to learn a new thing such as English since my father showed me an English anime.
Error: anime Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is out of topic.

Read the topic again: Children should begin learning a foreign language as soon as they start school.

if your answer is Yes, then ASAP to start school,
if your answer is No, then start school later, not start when they are born.