43 Why do you think some people are attracted to dangerous sports or other dangerous activities Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer

No one can deny that dangerous sports have become popular all over the world, and it is quite common that most people, especially young ones, like to try risky activities for many causes, which I develop in greater detail in the subsequent paragraphs.

To begin with, some people get bored of doing the same activities over and over again, it is a natural phenomenon and it happens with everyone, in other words, Our brains are trained to keep learning new things almost every day and if you’ll keep giving same food to your brain it’ll get bored easily.
Hence Unusual experiences like dangerous sports help us reduce the negative feelings such as stress and sadness. For example, when people are under high pressure, they wish to experience dangerous activities, which can eliminate stress from their boring working life. Therefore, these activities bring people a more comfortable and happier mood and help them to take a small break, and Restart again.

Another reason is, some people who enjoy extreme activities such as shark fishing and skydiving would like to challenge their abilities and potentials and prove to themselves they can do anything. These risky activities give them a sense of satisfaction, confidence, and courage to overcome the daily problems that might arise.

Furthermore, It is well-common some people to engage in dangerous activities to follow fame and money.
Nowadays a lot of you tubers become famous and earn a considerable amount of money from posting online videos while they are doing dangerous things such as jumping from tall buildings or climbing high mountains in difficult climatic conditions regardless of the consequences that could be. In other words, people have taken it as a profession.

From what I have deliberated above, there is no shortage of opinion that most people play dangerous sports to look for new experiences and get some happiness or to be popular.
In my point of view, I reckon that dangerous sports are enjoyable and bring different kinds of feelings, but on the other hand, people should take into consideration the danger of these activities.