86-If you could go back to some time and place in the past, where and when would you go? Why?

Certainly, one of the biggest obsessions for mankind has been going back to past time and visiting places and persons. Seemingly, traveling to past time, people probably can visit places which do not exist now. In addition, people will be able to meet important and effective persons in their lives. If I had an opportunity to go back to special place in certain time, definitely it would be New Jersey in early twenty century. It seems to me, it would be the best choice for me, because on that Tomas Edison had lived in the New Jersey. In addition, living in the New Jersey in 1900s, I could enjoy the nice weather and nature, which is not exist anymore. Moreover, going back to 1900s, New Jersey, it was possible to got familiar with cultures, cults, and customs of that traditional people.

Main reason for choosing early twenty century, New Jersey is meeting Tomas Edison, the most important scientists in world’s history. In my point of view, Edison certainly was one the most effective scientists till now. Needless to say, He was the Inventor of electrical Lamp, which was extraordinary happening. Beside this, he invented more than hundreds of fantastic tools, helping people to live better. If I had chance to visit Edison, I would ask him a mass of questions that preoccupied my mind. For Instance, perhaps I would ask him, to clarify the source of idea of inventing Lamp, or maybe, I requested him to let me work beside him and thought me some important issues. Therefore, I believe 1900s, New Jersey would be my best choice. Through, either, I could visit Edison or might, I could Join to his team and participate in worlds most crucial invention.

Second Reason is enjoying New Jersey's nice nature and weather in 1900s. Doubtless, in the early twenty century New Jersey was one of the most beautiful natures and had pretty landscapes. Generally, today's world and nature are not as beautiful as past time's nature. Certainly, during twenty and twenty-once century almost all of the nature has been changed, by human. For example, if I could go back to that time, I would like experience wild natures, which I read a lot about them in articles. Owing to, I would like to go back to New Jersey, and enjoy the wild nature.

Final reason to visit 1900s New Jersey is getting familiar with their culture and customs. I am convinced that, one of the best things I can learn is cultures and customs of our ancestors. As is well known, New Jersey has one of the richest cultures in the USA. I wish to visit Past New Jersey, because of plenty of customs which exist on that time. For instance, I Could find a variety of information, such as cultures, customs, cults, peoples relation with each other, and human right among people. For these reasons, I would like to visit past New Jersey.

In my opinion, if I could visit a special place in certain time, I would Prefer New Jersey in early twenty century. because it offers the opportunity to visit Tomas Edison, Enjoying wild nature, and getting familiar with cultures and customs of people. It seems to me, human kind has to know about his past and use them for improvement in his live.

Sentence: Moreover, going back to 1900s, New Jersey, it was possible to got familiar with cultures, cults, and customs of that traditional people.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and got

Sentence: If I had chance to visit Edison, I would ask him a mass of questions that preoccupied my mind.
Description: The fragment that preoccupied my is rare

No. of Words: 554 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

Need to polish sentences. Most of the sentences start with the subject 'I'.