All young adults should be required to do some sort of national service for their country - for example military service or community service.

Young adults are the portion of the population that has relatively the best physical, mental and social qualifications. Therefore they can inevitably contribute in establishing a stronger, more civilized and advanced countries, if they are required to do national services for their country.

First of all, young adults are usually physically strong. They are characterized by having a mature, strong and healthy body which allow them to defend their country. For example; when these young adults join the military services, they can absolutely perform much better than older people whose their he...

Sentence: Therefore, all young adults should be motivated to learn the millitary techniques that are needed, in order to maintain strong soldiers that can be available to defend their country at any time .
Error: millitary Suggestion: military

Sentence: For example; I recently heared in the news about a girl who thought of reusing the precooked oil for residential heating purposes .
Error: heared Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: She gathered a number of young adults, and they all work togother to collect the oil, in order to be reused for other purposes.
Error: togother Suggestion: together

Sentence: For example young adults could render the best word of mouth to educate their society about the risks of smoking, or about causes of pollution and the ways to reduce it, through advertisments, conferences and lectures.
Error: advertisments Suggestion: advertisements

Sentence: Hence, I firmly agree that young adults shoud be required to do national sevices for their country.
Error: sevices Suggestion: services
Error: shoud Suggestion: should

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/toefl