Businesses should hire employees for their entire lives. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

We live in globalization era, everything change and develop day after day. Technology enters our life and our works, and we need to be update with it. Our source of money is business so we must be careful to promote and improve it. It’s an efficient idea to hire employees for their entire lives that will affect our trade negatively and even the employees their self.

First of all, as I mentioned before the world witnessed a wide expansion compare it with the past. So if the company hired labors forever that would be wrong step which may damage the whole firm and will drive it to bankruptcy. Simply, employees need to be update with everything news. To achieve high profits, the company must buy new machines that increase their productivity with a good quality and to operate this equipment, the labors must have a good qualification and experience with them. So the employees whom hired about ten years before cannot have ability to deal with these instruments and that will lead to reduce the output of the business.

Second, doing same thing for the entire life will kill the creativity and the qualification of the workers, so their passion and enthusiasm will decrease randomly. They getting bored and become lazier day after day. In addition, they become more dependent on each other and careless if they do their job in good way or not.

Finally, every year many students graduated from well-known university with different certification and qualification. So if this idea applied these new generations would lose the chances for having a new job, because those employees took their place in the company. In this case the companies will lose the competent hands and sophisticated scientific brain that may change the path of the association and take it to the world of success.

To sum up, we need to be update with everything new, staying on the same place without move on is the worst thing that may happen. The idea of hiring employees for their entire life is like suicide lead to death of the creativity and staying in the dark world while we can see the light one.

everything change and develop day after day
everything changes and develops day after day

Sentence: It's an efficient idea to hire employees for their entire lives that will affect our trade negatively and even the employees their self.
Description: 'even the employees their self' is rare

Sentence: First of all, as I mentioned before the world witnessed a wide expansion compare it with the past.
Description: The fragment expansion compare it is rare

Still have grammatical issues. Read a good grammar book.