Do you agree or d sagree with the follow ng statement Only people who earn a lot of money are successful Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer

Do you agree or dısagree with the followıng statement?

Only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use spesific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Money is one of the most important needs to continue people's lives.People have to earn money to live comfortably and peacefully. Success of people can not measure by earning a lot of or less money. I strongly disagree that only people who earn a lot of money are successful.

First of all,success of people has nothing to do with a lot of money. Some people who earn less money can be successful in their business or own life.For instance, one of the best examples of this situation is teachers.Some teachers earn less money than engineers and doctors. However,they educate their students to admit many universities or they study their students to pass the exams. Also,the teachers provide to expand the their students' points of view to accomplish their students' lives. If the students can be successful these conditions,this situation is the success of the teachers. Clearly, although the teachers earn less money,they show that earning a lot of money does not mean success.

Secondly,many scientists research many subjects to benefit for humanity.They dedicate their lives for these works. They handle a problem and engage it to solve. Some scientists win prizes through these studies.The prize is indication of success of them. Even if some scientists can not earn much money,winning prizes is result of successful for them. People only have not earn much money to be successful.

Some people think that if the people are successful,they make much money.They also say that Bill Gates and Martin Zuckerberg are accomplished because they make much money.Bill Gates and Martin Zuckerberg make a lot of money through thier own success.If they are not accomplished,they can not make a lot of money.

In brief,when everything is taken into consideration,we see that the success of the people can not assess with a lot of money.Teachers are the one of the best examples to evaluate this situation correctly.

Avg. Sentence Length: 16.6 21.0 (need more complex sentences)