Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? To achieve successful development of a country, a government should spend more money on young children'seducation rather than on universities'.

Universities are the highest academic institution for any country where all kinds state of the art research are mostly pursued, new innovative and record breaking ideas are generated. As a result, it is a common understanding that government should spend more money in the universities than in the young children's education to achieve successful achievement.

First of all, Universities conduct different types of researches which are for the sake of development in technology, medicines, space sciences, vehicular systems etc. These emerging researches make a country to be developed by maturing those scholarly outcome and univeristies are the place where new ideas are invented almost every day. Furthermore, some basic researches are also conducted in the universities like in Europe, America and so many developed countries. A country's educational and research development largely depend on the budget money that it spends in the university level researches.

Second of all, universities focus a country in the outer world. Its reputations attract many of the tallented students from all over the world. As a result, the country gets benefit as new students, faculty, staffs from different culture, nation and country want to join in those renowned universities. So, that country represents a great face value in the world education market. Government can use that demand to attract not only the scholars but also investors, businessmen and tourist into the country which eventually make the country's economy dynamic and healthy. Most of us know Harvard, Stanford, MIT, Cambridge, Oxfor, Royal Academy etc. for their good impression in the education. This impression does not come overnight but the government has to pay lot of investment on those universities.

In addition, spending more money in the universities will create a better educated future generation of a country. If their are more fund in the university for scholarships, scholarly works, students facility then most of the students will be lured to study in those universities. As a result, there will be a hard competition among them which will eventually make a proactive and educated future citizens.

In conclusion, providing more money in the universities will bring the result within very short time rather than spending money in the young children's education. So, I think it is wiser for the government to invest more money in the universities.

Sentence: First of all, Universities conduct different types of researches which are for the sake of development in technology, medicines, space sciences, vehicular systems etc. These emerging researches make a country to be developed by maturing those scholarly outcome and univeristies are the place where new ideas are invented almost every day.
Error: univeristies Suggestion: universities

Sentence: Its reputations attract many of the tallented students from all over the world.
Error: tallented Suggestion: talented

Need to argue why not young children's education.