Do you agree or disagree with the following statement All school teachers should be required to attend courses every 5 years to update their knowledge

As time passes and people become more developed, they become more aware of the importance of education. Kids are the future of a nation, therefore it is essential to pay more attention to them at school to broaden their horizons and prepare these generations for future life. It is opined by some that teachers should not be required to update their knowledge while this essay is trying to refute this notion. Throughout the following paragraphs, among the most predominant reasons in support of this contention heighten their awareness and being familiar with various distinct teaching methods will be meticulously scrutinized to advocate this standpoint that instructors must have a sabbatical leave throughout time.
To commence with, professors regularly should revive and refresh their academic knowledge to attain more wisdom and facts about their interest fields and teaching scopes. Not only does it help tutors to complete and reform their science regarding the specific issues, but also it can cause them to retrieve out of mind and forgotten information. A vivid example can be given to shed light on what has elaborated above. Here, I elucidate one of my own experiences. When I was a sophomore, I was working on a project to develop a model to describe the diverse bird’s migration types. At first, I started the research based on the famous existing model that over time I realized that the model had been abolished and all of my efforts were wasting time and energy, accordingly it is crucial to professors have orderly sabbatical leave to familiarize with the latest and newest discoveries and inventions.
Furthermore, attending workshops and conference help instructors to utilize new equipment and teaching methods that enhance productivity. These seminars aid tutors to boost their self-confidence and besides this, it leads to gain more respect among the juvenile. To more clarify the condition, I mention the outcome of one fieldwork conducted at AUT School to probe the role of the conference and seminars upon the professors. About 80 participants into two separate groups, one of them had permission to participate in workshops monthly and the other has no right, were studied for 2 years. Surprisingly, the ones who have permission to attend were more respectful and had twice the efficiency, therefore contributing to these programs is vital.
To recapitulate, I pen down saying that science is a resemblance to a horse that is moving rapidly on a long road. The more you are upgrading, the more you have a chance to touch and catch it.